Salop Leisure are looking for a Customer Services Manager to work in our busy Shrewsbury based Holiday Home Division. The department consists of on the road engineers and office administrators who deliver after sales care to customers on 250 caravan parks throughout Shropshire, Mid Wales, the Mid Wales coast and Worcestershire.
Applicant’s duties will include –
· Providing help and advice to customers.
· Working with a team of customer service administrators and engineers to provide excellent service.
· Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
· Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
· Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service being provided.
· Writing reports analysing the customer service that is being provided.
· Liase with holiday home manufacturers to improve lead times for parts supply.
· Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
· Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards.
· Meeting with other managers to discuss improvements to customer service.
· Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals.
The ideal candidate will have experience in dealing with customer complaints and have the ability to see things from the customer’s point of view. Communication with our customers is a key part in delivering great service and the successful applicant will be expected to continue and develop our communication systems. IT skills are desirable and candidates must also have the ability to solve problems and be able to select the correct course of action depending on the customer’s complaint.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leading holiday home dealership.
Please email your CV and coverletter with your current salary details and also your salary expectations for this post to